top of page
- Fri, Dec 08The Ridge Nazarene ChurchDec 08, 2023, 6:00 PMStart the Christmas season with us! Bring a silent auction item, something new or homemade. This year’s auction will benefit Homesafe, Ashtabula County’s Domestic Violence Shelter. Please bring your favorite appetizer to share and a friend. Contact the church office for more information.
- Sat, Dec 09Kardohely's Family RestaurantDec 09, 2023, 7:30 AMEach month on the second Saturday, men of all ages meet for breakfast, laugh and share great stories. We hope you'll join us, there's a seat waiting for you!
- Thu, Dec 14The Ridge Nazarene ChurchDec 14, 2023, 12:00 PMIf you’d like to bring a dozen homemade Christmas cookies for the Vets, please bring them to the church by noon on Thursday, December 14th to the Ashtabula Campus. We'll take them to Feed Our Vets, the local food bank for our Veterans. No need to sign-up, just bring the cookies!
- Sun, Dec 17The Ridge Nazarene ChurchDec 17, 2023, 9:00 AMThe Joy Seekers Adult Sunday School class will study the Book of Ruth starting on Sunday, December 17th at 9 am at the Ashtabula campus. No study guides are needed for this class; adults of all ages are welcome. Please contact the church office if you'd like to participate through Zoom.
- Sun, Dec 17The Ridge Nazarene ChurchDec 17, 2023, 5:00 PMWe are collecting warm hats & gloves for the homeless through Sunday, December 17th. Please remember hats and gloves need to be very warm for those who are outdoors most of the time. Hats & gloves can be placed in the donation containers at both campuses.
- Sun, Dec 24The Ridge Nazarene ChurchDec 24, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMJoin us for the combined Christmas Eve Candlelight Service on Sunday, December 24th at 6pm. Both campuses are invited!
bottom of page